- About Parasailing
- General Questions
Come out for some fun with some parasailing in Miami. Experience why we are the leader in Miami water sports on state of the art equipment.
All of our parasailing equipment is new and we use different parachutes for different wind conditions when parasailing Miami.
Our super powerful coast guard certified powerboat will bring you up in the air in a matter of seconds creating an exhilarating experience while you soar over Biscayne Bay’s turquoise waters.
Let our seasoned captains and crew tailor your enjoyment and create a Miami watersports like non other.
Experience what makes us the leader in Miami parasailing.
Looking forward to your arrival!!
Do I have to get wet while parasailing?
No, land and take off from the back deck of the boat. You never have to touch the water unless you want to get wet.
Do I need any skills to parasail?
No, as long as you can sit down that is all you need to do!
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
Yes, you have to be at least 6 years of age. Anyone under 18 needs a parent or guardian to sign their liability waiver. Weight restrictions change according to the weather and captains discretion.
How many people can parasail at the same time?
Two or three depending on weight and wind conditions.
What should I wear to parasail?
Whatever you want! But, we suggest bringing a towel or windbreaker.
Are passengers allowed while I am parasailing?
Yes, if the boat is not fully booked with fliers you may ride for a fee.
How long are the parasailing flights?
Parasailing flights are 7 – 12 min. Entire parasail boat excursion is approx. 1 hour duration.
Do we need reservations for parasailing or jet ski rentals?
For large parties or busy season it’s recommended but not necessary. You will need a major credit card to make a reservation.
Refund/ cancellation Policy
Miami Watersports does not issue any refunds; however, credits will be kept and do not expire. Purchaser will also have the possibility to use this credit towards any other watersports activities that we offer.
We ask all of our customers to check-in 15 minutes before the departure time. If you arrive late and miss the departure time, your booking will then be considered as a “no show”. In this case, we will try our best to fit you in a later time that day upon availability. However, understand that we have a daily schedule, and if we are unable to find you a spot at a later time, rescheduling your booking to another day will be the only option.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservation: Late arrivals may lead to cancellation.
- Refunds: No refunds. In case of a no-show or late arrival, rescheduling is subject to availability.
- Weather: We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule due to poor weather. A voucher will be provided for future activities.
- Price Match: We offer a price match guarantee under specific conditions.
- Payment: We accept most payment methods, excluding American Express, Apple Pay, Apple Card, and prepaid cards. ID verification required at check-in.
- Facilities: No bathrooms, changing rooms, or lockers available. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Additional activity specific (and other) Terms & Conditions detailed within Participation Waiver
By booking, you agree to these terms.
- Information Collection: We collect personal data when you book, use our site, or contact us. This includes name, contact details, and payment information.
- Use and Sharing: Your data is used to deliver our services, process transactions, and communicate updates. We do not sell or share your data for third-party marketing. Your information may be shared with service providers for operational purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
- Security: We have security measures to protect your data but cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Policy Updates: We may periodically update this policy. Changes will be posted on this page.
Our certified staff members are the ones who will decide whether it is safe to operate the activity. They are constantly monitoring weather channels/radar apps and using their professional knowledge on whether they will perform the activity following the industry’s regulations in safe operation.
We reserve the right to reschedule upon weather conditions.
If the weather is not permitting to go out on the water, customers will be issued a credit/voucher. Vouchers do not expire and may be used towards any other activity that we offer.
If you wish to transfer your voucher to another member other then you, you will need to come in person to our facility and obtain approval by our management. Vouchers will need to physically be present to be redeemed. As mentioned above, our company has a strict “no refund policy” and will respect its policy.
For any additional questions or specific request, please email us at [email protected].
Reservations Vs Walk-ins
Reservations can be done online or over the phone. If you do not want to wait but rather have a secured spot, reservations are the way to go! Once you have an activity reserved with us, your spot is guaranteed.
For large groups, reservations are highly recommended. Reservation will guarantee that you will not be split and be able to do each activity together as a group. We accept walk-ins as well; however, they might have to wait for the next available spots and will most likely be divided into smaller groups.
Walk-ins are meant for spontaneous thrill seekers! Whether you have planned a last-minute trip to Miami and did not have time to plan out your daily activities; or simply woke up feeling amazing and wanting to go have some fun on the water, we got you covered!
Miami Watersports is one of the few companies to be able to accept last minute walk-ups. Although you will not have as high of a priority compare to having reservation done ahead of time, we will make sure to serve you on the same day! We have a large staff and enough equipment to be able to accept a high volume of customers promptly. If you are bored and looking to have a great time, give us a call and we will make it work!
Miami watersports is open 7 days a week from 10 am until Sunset, all year long, upon weather conditions. We have daily departures for all activities every 30 – 60 minutes. Our large inventory of equipment and staff allows us to handle a high volume of customers daily.
We do our best to serve our demand promptly. However, we are in the water sports industry and unlike train stations, due to weather or equipment malfunction delays in departures may occur. We hope participants can understand that part of the industry. Both online bookings and walk-ins must be aware that delays may affect their departure time, please add some flexibility into your schedule when participating in our activities. Like any other watersports company, delays may occur, and refunds will have the same regulations as explained in our Refund/Cancellation Policy.
Miami Watersports is proud of being able to offer the best water sport activities at an affordable price. Our pricing is on the low side compared to other companies in Miami. That is why we are ready to price match any other deals that may be found in order for us to keep our honor in being the most affordable year-round water sports company in South Florida!
Here are the restrictions for us to price match:
- Must show original proof of competitor’s “deal” upon check-in.
- Competitor’s “deal” proof must include company name; activity option; duration; departure time; total price; deal fine prints and any other important information.
- Must be able to successfully communicate with competitor if necessary.
- Must be located in Miami, Florida.
- Must be for the same activity/option.
- Must be available on that same day/time that customer is trying to book for.
- Valid for walk-ins only. First come first serve.
- Valid for any online deals, including Groupon or similar discount sites.
- Tubing, Paddleboards, Kayaks, and Eclipse are the only activities that we do not price match.
- Miami Watersports Groupon deals will not be matched at the location. Those must be purchased on Groupon.
We accept all types of payment methods EXCEPT:
- American Express is not accepted for any purchase done at our location.
- Only cards with Chip will be accepted.
- Apple pay/ apple card is not accepted.
- Gift Card/ Prepaid debit cards is not accepted.
- All cards must have a name printed on it matching the cardholders ID.
- Both Card and ID must be physically present.
Cardholder must be present at check-in with the card used at purchase along with a valid matching picture ID (driver’s license or passport). Those documents must be physically presented at check-in or booking will not be redeemable. Otherwise, we will need to receive a different form of payment, in order to provide a full refund towards the original cardholder.
Payers will be required to complete a payment authorization form prior to participating in any activities, card and photo ID will be kept on file. Payers will also be required to fill a completion invoice in acknowledgement that services were provided as described and activities were completed successfully.
Customers will be able to park in LOT 62 using the “Pay By Phone” app. It is a very short walk from our facility. Miami watersports is not associated with the parking lot, any parking ticket or car theft issues will have to be dealt with directly with the city of Miami.
Bathroom/ Changing Room
Our facility does not offer bathrooms or changing rooms, we recommend guest to come already changed in their proper attire. The marina’s bathrooms are reserved for residents who currently live on a boat inside of the marina, guest will not be allowed to use them.
Our facility does not offer lockers, we do have some general storage space for our guest belongings, however it will not be locked and our management will not be responsible for any lost; stolen or damaged items. No personal items will be allowed to be carried on any of our activities apart from cell phones. Miami Watersports recommends to participant to come with the bare minimum items needed.
Waterproof phone case:
Cell phones are the only small item allowed to be brought on the activities. Waterproof phone case are available for purchase at check-in; even though they are advertised as being waterproof and our staff uses them as well for their phones, Miami Watersports will not be responsible for any lost or damages phones during the activities not matter of they had one of our cases or not. Phones are optional to bring, and it will be the participants decision if they wish to take the risk to take them during the activity.